DISH Announces 2014 CES Press Event

The fact that its wireless address's the squirrel issue, but I'm sure it would blast those tree rats anyway :D
And record all the action with the built in camera for later viewing enjoyment,
funny-squirrel-taking-a-spin-on-a-bird-feeder.gif

I'm honestly not even sure how you managed to get 7 tuners leased now since Dish's Business Rules state that a customer is only allowed 3 leased receivers or a maximum of 6 tuners. After that a customer would be required to purchase any equipment.

Dish has always made exceptions as needed. They will probably be a lot less caring now that the Hopper/Joey pretty much prevent account stacking.

The fact that its wireless address's the squirrel issue, but I'm sure it would blast those tree rats anyway :D And record all the action with the built in camera for later viewing enjoyment,

AH, YES! We are both of the Brotherhood!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The fact that its wireless address's the squirrel issue, but I'm sure it would blast those tree rats anyway :D
And record all the action with the built in camera for later viewing enjoyment,
That makes no sense. The price to shoot at mobile animals would skyrocket the price of the dish. Too many sensors. Now, a laser beam that could dice away pesky LOS blocking branches from a tree... that'd be affordable and usable. It'd also be nice to have a weather gauge on the dish so I can tell what temperature it is outside. Oh and a moose call to get the wildlife around the dish. That'd be sweet... well as long as the moose isn't blocking LOS!

Many threads with CES Dish stuff, not sure where to post this, but thanks to Scot and the Staff for being out there and providing us with the great Dish info

Earlier comments on PIP in Super Joey - I doubt it, PIP needs a hard drive not just tuners.
Not really, it needs two streams and a chip capable of displaying both. Not sure about the graphics chip in SJ.

The streams could easily come over moca from the Hopper, but I would bet Dish will say they don't have the bandwidth, although some of our two and three hopper/multiple joey brethren may dispute that.

Not going at all saves even more money and accomplishes the same.

They can invite their dealers and other interested parties that may be attending CES to their suite. So, they do get some use out of it for minimal investment.

For very little money, relatively speaking, they get access to the huge number of people at CES and can cherry pick the most valuable contacts. Very efficient. See lots of prime business contacts in very little time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)