Dish Anywhere issue on Firestick

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tanman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
So I have a new (to me anyways) Hopper 3 connected to my main tv downstairs. Also have a firestick plugged into the tv upstairs.The problem with watching the firestick is it won't change channels from the last channel viewed on the Hopper 3.For example if we watch channel 3 downstairs until 11pm,turn everything off and go upstairs.If I go to dishanywhere on the firestick and go to guide I can only watch channel 3.I can select any other channel in the guide but it keeps showing channel 3(or last channel viewed).
Dishanywhere works fine on my desktop and cell phone BTW.
Any ideas?

Well deleting and reinstalling didn't work.I have a feeling talking to Dish and/or Amazon would be a total waste of time.Even the Dish installer admitted he was clueless about firesticks-that was ok-he did excellent on the other issues.Time to see if the firestick can be wiped and restored.
I have talked to Amazon before about the Firestick and they were awesome. Worth a try.

Reactions: tanman
Finally got it to work by restoring the fire stick itself. The return window closed tomorrow-I was tempted to declare this one defective and buy another since it's now 12 bucks cheaper.But as one of our Prez' declared "That would be wrong."Thanks for the help.
Next-a bizzare guide issue with the Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Latest posts