This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Anywhere issues on PC

Works for me with Firefox, won't play video with Chrome or IE.

Which receiver are you using? I always had problems with my original Hopper. With the HWS connecting is much more reliable. Just connected using FF on my PC without any problem.

Please provide the following information in a PM to me so we can assist you further: what is the computer and OS you are using, the browser version, your online ID, the mode the receiver is showing (yellow, green, or gray), and if the red Sling Adapter light is illuminated. Please let me know. Thanks.

Please provide the following information in a PM to me so we can assist you further: what is the computer and OS you are using, the browser version, your online ID, the mode the receiver is showing (yellow, green, or gray), and if the red Sling Adapter light is illuminated. Please let me know. Thanks.

Which receiver are you using? I always had problems with my original Hopper. With the HWS connecting is much more reliable. Just connected using FF on my PC without any problem.

Tried Hopper and a HWS. Both are the same. Works great with Firefox, no video/audio with Chrome or IE.

I can finally use it! Don't know what I did but I can now access my DVR remotely. I did upgrade my router with new firmware and a new desktop program that shows all devices connected. I really think this had a lot to do with it.

requested info has been sent.

Downloaded Firefox and had the same results. Also was able to try on our home computer and it worked fine with the same version of Chrome. Since I am on my office computer I believe they have changed something in my fire wall. Thanks for your offer of help but I believe my problem is not with Dish.

Last edited:
DIRT team, I sent the requested info and no response......

today, I couldn't use my phone to even catch live TV, but anything on my DVR, no problems.

Help?