Dish Anywhere showing crazy DVR air times! 1936??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Phxbro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
Hey guys I could really use some help as this has become so annoying. When I use Dishanywhere.com it shows incorrect air times for my DVR recordings. I have attached a couple pictures. One says 1936, one says 1969. They are all random. The month, day, year all incorrect. All the DVR times are off for each program, doesn't matter the channel. Now to compare, the times on the dish anywhere app on my iPhone and the hopper itself are the correct times. Its only dishanywhere.com that has the wrong DVR times. Is there anyway to fix this? Thank you.

Screen shot 1
Screen shot 2

The only things you can do from your end are:

1) Log out of DishAnywhere
2) Search your browser for ALL cookies related to dish*, dishanywhere*, sling*, ??, ?? and delete them.
3) Uninstall DishAnywhere plug-in / extension and reinstall

Reactions: Phxbro
The only things you can do from your end are:

1) Log out of DishAnywhere
2) Search your browser for ALL cookies related to dish*, dishanywhere*, sling*, ??, ?? and delete them.
3) Uninstall DishAnywhere plug-in / extension and reinstall
Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately, this did not fix the problem. I even switched from Safari to Chrome and they both show the same incorrect air times.

Safe to say the problem is on Dish's end then and there's nothing you (or others who encounter it) can do to resolve it.

Back%20to%20the%20Future

More than likely issue lies within your actual hopper ...i would call & have them t/s for incorrect time on guide. They might have you run check switch and they will prolly send a hit to coorect issue

More than likely issue lies within your actual hopper ...i would call & have them t/s for incorrect time on guide. They might have you run check switch and they will prolly send a hit to coorect issue
They're not talking about a Hopper issue, it is DishAnywhere.com, and some problem on Dish's end or with the provider of the program description information.

Reactions: JSheridan
Yes i know they are referring to the dish anywhere ...but it recieves its info from the recievers ...when the recievers has recorded a show ...if he mentioned he viewed ...vod from dish anywhere. then in that case its an issue with dish anywhere

The OP didn't indicate that this same error (wrong date) appears when looking at the same recordings directly on the DVR. I would think that was something they had already checked.

If the problem is not showing up on the Hopper recording but on the Dish Anywhere app, that would confirm a problem with the Dish Anywhere software or the database from which it is pulling the data.

The OP didn't indicate that this same error (wrong date) appears when looking at the same recordings directly on the DVR. I would think that was something they had already checked.
Exactly. There are ZERO problems with my hopper guide, hopper DVR times. There are ZERO problems with dish anywhere app on my iPhone. ALL the problems with DVR times are with the dishanywhere.com website. As a side note, the dishanywhere.com guide shows the correct airtimes, again ONLY DVR recording times on dishanywhere.com are incorrect. I have deleted cache, cookies, switched browsers, it still says I recorded TV shows from the 30s and 60s, pick whatever century to go with, 19 or 20 lol

Reactions: ohioankev

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)