Dish anywhere

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So, I usually watch Colin Cowherd on FS1 via Dish Anywhere on my FireTV while exercising most weekday mornings. Since I know FS1 is gone I figured I should go in a bit before starting and find something else to watch. Well, just lovely, not only is FS1 gone but now I am logged out of Dish Anywhere and of course can not log back in.

What's next Dish? Is my sat dish going to fall off the roof? C'mon guys.

Just tried mine and it actually works, Logged me in, brought up the guide when I selected it and is playing the channel I chose!
I wonder how long it will last....

Reactions: NYDutch
You could still watch FS1 and the others using one of the streaming services. If you don't mind learning different UI's, you could probably go a month or so just hoping around the available free trials. Hopefully Fox and Dish will work it out sooner than that though.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Just tried mine and it actually works, Logged me in, brought up the guide when I selected it and is playing the channel I chose!
I wonder how long it will last....
DA is working ok right now on my PC, and the Android versions on my phone and Firestick are intermittently seeing some features working better now, so it looks like they're on the right track anyway...

Reactions: charlesrshell
This is the error I am getting currently
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1569881476.146917.jpg

There haven’t been any changes to the network configuration or the settings on that hopper. The other hopper works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Using the "Dish Anywhere for iPad" app with iOS 13.1.1 on my iPad Pro, selecting the Guide option goes back to the iPad home screen. Worked fine before iOS 13.

DA on my Fire stick keeps telling me to reactivate, gives me a code, I enter it on computer and then then same screen without entered code shows, If I ask for another code, same thing happens, So I am totally locked out as of now.

Although there have been some improvement/fixes while using the "Dish Anywhere for iPad" app with iOS 13.1.1 on my iPad Pro, selecting the Guide option still goes back to the iPad home screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)