Dish Beats DirecTV on Overall Customer Satisfaction for First Time on National Survey

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When it was truly AT&T customer service wasn't bad, especially for business customers, but when Cingular bought AT&T they adopted the AT&T name but kept the "stellar" support that Cingular was always known for.

I also never had any problems with Cingular. Perhaps it is a regional thing? I live in a former BellSouth Mobility PCS (GSM) market, not SBC or PacBell. When I need something I call them and get it. If I feel like talking to someone in person, I just go to an AT&T corporate store, and everything works out fine. This has also been the case for my parents who have had a similar experiences in Jackson, TN, Myrtle Beach, SC, and Oneonta, NY.

From my perspective, DirecTV CS seems about the same as they always have been, which is better than TWC/Spectrum, Frontier, and Verizon (other other telcos I deal with), but not as good as Dish.

As a business customer, I found AT&T wireline and business fiber internet CS to be terrible. The sales people always blamed it on the union, but the techs told us it was the sales people selling things that didn't actually exist, and then engineering having to make it happen somehow. I tend to believe the latter as I've been in that position. The results are always hard or impossible to support. Ironically, I couldn't even get an AT&T POTS line for a fire alarm system in a new building in downtown Raleigh, NC, literally right across the street from the big Central Office.

My parents have cellular through ATT and I handle their account for them. Always offshore CSR's who promise things then don't deliver. They'll say anything to get you off the phone. "Somebody will call you back tomorrow." Yeah, right.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I've never gotten an overseas CSR with AT&T. I have with Dish, but they were able to help my just fine, or, if they couldn't, they would quickly transfer me to someone in the US.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)