DISH Calls for Retransmission Reform as Raycom Treats Viewers as Negotiation Pawns

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I question whether this dispute is resolved permanently (or until the next contract exp. date. The station in my DMA was never added back to the list of Locals on the Dish website.

If you drop dish and can't get OTA what are you going to do for a source? Are you going to someone else or just completely cutting everything except the net? Seems a bit extreme and a case of I PO so screw me.

"sorta cutting off my nose to spite my face but I really do feel strongly about this. With the exception of a few shows, TV is just a lot of white noise."

Like I said in my original statements added quote above.

Just what will I really be missing? The most I looked forward to was PBS's Frontline and Independent Lens, some of the history channel. not much there. Will miss Person of Interest and Elementary, (locals).

I was getting the "Welcome pack in order to get my locals cost went from 22$ to 27$, and for me that's beyond my set budget, and I won't vary from there. Will try Netflix via Snail Mail if available and my local Family Video store at 2.10$ a view when I see a movie I wish to see.

rAy......

P.S. Will retain my membership here though if only to keep apprised. :popcorn

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)