Cancelling service question.

66mustang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Greeneville,TN
The way their website reads their billing period for example is 8/17 through 9/16. I know I'll be charged a bill for this period but if I cancel before 9/16 will that prevent getting another bill after I cancel?

The way their website reads their billing period for example is 8/17 through 9/16. I know I'll be charged a bill for this period but if I cancel before 9/16 will that prevent getting another bill after I cancel?
technically the day you cancel they stop billing you. It doesnt run until the end of the bill cycle. If you cancel on 9/1 they will credit you back.
(one thing of note...if you are for sure cancelling make sure to not overpay....its a pain to get the money back)

technically the day you cancel they stop billing you. It doesnt run until the end of the bill cycle. If you cancel on 9/1 they will credit you back.
(one thing of note...if you are for sure cancelling make sure to not overpay....its a pain to get the money back)

What do you mean about overpaying?

so if you pay for the whole month (8/17-9/16) and then cancel on 9/1 there will be a credit from 9/1-9/16 on your account. From what I heard its a pain to get it back unless you call and complain about it

I didn't pay last statement and cancelled yesterday and the money owed disappeared, now it is 0's :D.
?Just have to wait for the final billing with the $17 for the box and all that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts