Dish can't count HD - Barrons

To Hemi 6.1.
I really hate reading your comments simply because you seem to act as if Directv was the GOD of all companies. Dish lies, Directv lies, time warner lies etc, you get the point here dont you?
i am glad people are catching on Dish not having 200 hd channels, hopefully it will make them step it up, BUT, and its a big BUT, Directv isnt great either, they also lie. Listen, I have Dish HD, and for all i care, Directv can have a BILLION HD channels, but if they dont have that ONE channel you LOVE, i.e. Fox Soccer Channel HD, you just dont care. Im pretty sure you wont be watching those 200hd channels anyway, in fact i bet you only watch like 10 hd channels of the possible 90 you have...

My main point is just to relax your roll. You seem to really LOVE hating on Dish, and claim Directv is the best, and i just hate that mate. They are BOTH horrible in some things and GREAT in lying, so hopefully you understand that you shouldnt be bashing Dish as much as you do since directv isnt all that better.
on top of that the dude switched like less than a week ago, drank the koolaid real quick!

To Hemi 6.1.
I really hate reading your comments simply because you seem to act as if Directv was the GOD of all companies. Dish lies, Directv lies, time warner lies etc, you get the point here dont you?
Thats nice to know, But Its obvious you don't read very many of my posts. You could start at page 1 and end at the last page.
That would be a start.;)

Thats nice to know, But Its obvious you don't read very many of my posts. You could start at page 1 and end at the last page.
That would be a start.

Trust me, i have read ENOUGH of your posts, especially the ones you have on the new Directv HD channels. I mean seriously? Do you REALLY have to, like, TRIPLE post to get your point through about how Charlie lies? C'mon, thats like crying wolf about the Government lying to us, we know, but yet there is people saying it over and over as if it is a brand new thing.
:eek:k: ok?

I don't think it's fair to call out Charlie at Dish. Every TV provider makes false claims. It just seems that the claims Dish makes affects you the most. Wouldn't it be great if they just advertised the channels they actually have in HD that people like to watch. As for now I think Dish has the best selection. Soon D* will have about the same thing. Seems to me they will be even with each other and it will come down to what equipment you like or if you need to have Sports packages or not.

Yes I do, Because its obvious the point isn't getting accross.:hatsoff:
You have been a member for 1 month, You don't know a thing about me.
So don't act like you do.

Are you seriously that stupid? Your telling me we dont get your point? For gosh sakes! the only reason why im posting these messages is because YOU dont seem to know that you go OVERBOARD on your point. If you read my first post against you, i clearly said "WE GET YOUR POINT" so top posting these stupid messages. Again, this shows how stupid Americans have become. If you see a commercial on t.v. that says they are better, you absolutely agree. And when it comes to arguing, people just don't seem to know what facts are relevant and what the other person has stated.

So what if i have been a member here for only a month? Does that mean i am clueless about everything? Im pretty sure Directv's CEO isnt on this website and guess what? HE RUNS A SATELLITE COMPANY! Hemi 6.1, you are horrible at arguing, and apparently drank directvs cool-aid to quickly...

i have never ever had a cust decide his provider based on total number of hd channels, ( i sell and install both ) I think that both providers could better spend advertising dollars and be more competitive simply by pointing out other positive features they have. The " tell the truth" adds make all three providers look bad.
there is a motor oil for s.u.v.s and 4x4s..right ?
HD sunglasses ? at least netflix doesnt lie the fine print says device required !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)