DISH CEO email

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Does the ceo email for DISH still work? I've now sent an email to them three times over the last 2 months with no response whatsoever. DIRT confirmed the last time which was about a month ago that the ceo email address does still work.

Hopefully someone at DISH is reading this and can tell me.

Gimme me a frigging break! What kind of entitlement self centered mentality expects a personal reply or any kind of acknowledgement from a Fortune 500 CEO? He is too busy fighting with Disney, RSN's and other content providers as well as zealously defending frivilous lawsuits to have time to deal with your petty concerns.

Gimme me a frigging break! What kind of entitlement self centered mentality expects a personal reply or any kind of acknowledgement from a Fortune 500 CEO? He is too busy fighting with Disney, RSN's and other content providers as well as zealously defending frivilous lawsuits to have time to deal with your petty concerns.

he doesnt check it, he has an executive response team that does that

Wow.

But seriously how do you really feel? Don't hold back. We can take it.

Wow.....I thought the gentleman who started this thread asked a legitimate question but then to get personal attacks like this????

Like mdram mentioned, that email goes to the executive office. I wanted to ask them a question and I assure you it's not a petty concern....

Like mdram mentioned, that email goes to the executive office. I wanted to ask them a question and I assure you it's not a petty concern....
Actually if the address is still valid someone "near" the CEO has read it and assigned a priority to responding while getting it in front of someone who can answer.

If you asked for the CEO's personal view on something you might be at the of a long line of people waiting for the same thing.

That used to be the go to address....you owe the OP an apology.

That used to be the go to address....you owe the OP an apology.

Apology not necessary as I'm not bothered by his response. That's what makes this site great, we can each post our opinion. It's how we react to that opinion that counts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)