Dish Club Referrals

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
This was posted under Dishnet Forum, but if any VOOMERs are still figuring out how to cut their install bill by $50, I found that getting a DishClub member to give you a referral member will cut $50 off your initial install--that's on top of the $49.99 credit on your first bill.

That may help those who have to pay the extra $100, which will boil down to $50 if you get a DishClub referral number.

Please Private Message Me if you'd like a referral number. Also, if you have any questions on the new 942, I have had it for a week.

Indeed, there are several (many) members on here, myself included, who would be glad to provide a referral number for any potential new Dish customer. (PM me, please!)

If someone needs a club dish number please PM me.

You would think that I would have at least one person who wanted a ClubDish number from me. :D

I have never had anyone use a ClubDish referral from me. :(

I've given away mine but only 1 of them has been used so far, so add me to the list of folks that can give some as well :)

I have plenty as well PM me if you need any

How could you have any better discount? Disnetwork has price fixed the promo.

The only extra discount coupon code that the order screens will take is the Club Dish referal code that we all can give out (just Private message us).

In the end the contract is signed with dish not any retailer.
You pay your bill to dishnetwork echostar corp not the retailer.

Scott:
I'm not a retailer. I'm just offering my Club Dish referal code (same as everyone else). My comment about "better discounts than the competition" was meant as a joke (notice the :D)

Has anyone who has given out Club Dish Referral Codes (for local retailer use) had the Code go unused because, when the potential new subscriber gave the code to the local retailer, the local retailer used one of his own instead?

If so, how can this be avoided?

bookwalk said:
Has anyone who has given out Club Dish Referral Codes (for local retailer use) had the Code go unused because, when the potential new subscriber gave the code to the local retailer, the local retailer used one of his own instead?

If so, how can this be avoided?
Yeap, it happened to me. The only way to avoid it is to tell people you refer to order directly from E*.

Walter L. said:
Yeap, it happened to me. The only way to avoid it is to tell people you refer to order directly from E*.

I ordered from a local retailer and I noticed that the Install agreement he brought with him has a Promo Code Prefix in the upper left corner--I would think that, before the install begins, the customer could request that the Referral Code he gave when he initially signed up be written up there--just to keep the local retailer honest. Mine did not require that and it still went through ok.

yeah...I'll pimp like bookwalk too... :D

Y'all can PM me for ClubDish referrals as well! :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)