DISH Comcast Dispute?

My local affiliate posted this:

upload_2016-3-14_17-57-34.png

i would be upset if you would lose the stations that you love so much.yes i do watch my local nbc 5 chicago news at 10pm before i go to bed

For reference, here is a list of channels on Dish that MIGHT be effected:

USA
Syfy
Chiller
E!
Universal HD
Bravo
Esquire
Oxygen
MSNBC
CNBC
Telemundo
NBC Sports Network
Golf Channel
KNBC Los Angeles
KNSD San Diego
KNTV San Jose/San Francisco
WVIT Hartford/New Haven
WRC Washington DC
WTVJ Miami
WMAQ Chicago
WNBC New York
WCAU Philadelphia
KXAS Ft. Worth/Dallas
I think you miss a few other
Cloo
Sprout
NBC News
NBC Universo
Comcast Sports Group
NBC Sports Digital Network
NBCSN

I wonder if that also means
TVOne
The Weather Channel

Reactions: bluegras
Pretty sure USA is always a top network and the #1 network alot. Not sure what else is on there but wwe still gets good ratings especially this time of year leading into their wrestlemania

Pretty sure USA is always a top network and the #1 network alot. Not sure what else is on there but wwe still gets good ratings especially this time of year leading into their wrestlemania

I am apparently in the minority but I can't even remember the last time I watched USA Network. Am I missing something? Does the WWE drive its popularity?

I am apparently in the minority but I can't even remember the last time I watched USA Network. Am I missing something? Does the WWE drive its popularity?
I guess. I couldnt name anything else on any of those networks besides WWE. WWE still delivers good ratings for cable always placing towards the top.

For me, SyFy and USA would be missed. But there is so much to watch on other channels and the streamers here that I'm sure I wouldn't run out of things that were interesting to watch.

Of course I would feel free to grouse about whatever I missed! :)

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

I think you miss a few other
Cloo
Sprout
NBC News
NBC Universo
Comcast Sports Group
NBC Sports Digital Network
NBCSN

I wonder if that also means
TVOne
The Weather Channel
I only put the ones that are on Dish. I did forget about the Comcast Sports Network, but Cloo, Sprout, and TV One are not on Dish. I listed NBC Sports Network. Also, the Weather Channel is, I think covered under a separate carriage agreement, it is a JV (joint venture).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)