Dish commercials running long on Fox News again

That mindless self-promotion was a big reason I dumped dishnetwork sev years ago. But for those ofyou who choose to have it, you should get all of what you pay for, when you tune to a channel. And I love reading these threads about anything "Foxnews"-related, to see how many posts it takes to get the "coolaid drinkers" to start bashing Fox news!

Happens on D* too

Interesting note: I was at my in-laws last night, and they have DirecTV, and I was watching Bill O'Reilly, and guess what happened? D* had a commercial that cut into Bill O'Reilly!

I had read this post a few days ago, and then when this happened I thought it was ironic. So just FYI, it is not a E* exclusive thing.

Perhaps Fox changed the length of their breaks and the sat providers didn't get the memo.

And as for the "cool-aid drinkers"... of course they all come out during discussions of Fox News. No one watches their news channels, so there's never any discussions about them.

Shepard Smith said it best the other day:

"That Glenn Beck guy came over to us after working at a little channel that I'd never heard of..."

That mindless self-promotion was a big reason I dumped dishnetwork sev years ago. But for those ofyou who choose to have it, you should get all of what you pay for, when you tune to a channel. And I love reading these threads about anything "Foxnews"-related, to see how many posts it takes to get the "coolaid drinkers" to start bashing Fox news!
So based on djjenkins Interesting note I wonder whats your excuse will be now for D* "mindless self-promotion"!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)