This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DISH, DirecTV to merge?

AT&T has already announced no new satellites for Direct TV. I wonder what they would do if a satellite failed? Perhaps they already have spare capacity or some other contingency plan?

Reactions: navychop
I might agree, I had a ribeye at the Texas Roadhouse in Grand Island, NE a few years back and it was great! It was also very well priced...
We have a Texas Roadhouse here that my kids love. One time we went to Logan's instead because Texas Roadhouse was packed with a travelling football team. Never, ever again. My Strip Steak was grey. GREY!!! I kid you not.

HipKat: You let your 14 year old daughter watch Richard Pryor!

Oh, the HORROR!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys App. For now.
I let her watch the Dice Clay, too. My kids are pretty mature. Heck, my 11 yr old (going on 18) swears with precision. I blame their mother....

Reactions: navychop
Cough cough ..... 3400+ Towers in the Sprint/T-Mobile merger. Claude, why do you torture yourself so?

Cough cough ..... 3400+ Towers in the Sprint/T-Mobile merger. Claude, why do you torture yourself so?

Merger hasn’t been approved yet.

3400 potential towers, just like 11 potential transponders at 119 and 3 potential transponders at 110.

Although I think dish has a better chance of getting the remaining transponders at 119 and 110 from AT&T than actually building out a fake wireless network.

And let’s say for a minute Charlie does launch Hopper mobile. Hopper mobile because your phone hops in and out of dish networks cellular network.

What are you going to do when Charlie gets in a dispute with roaming carriers and your kangaroo phone only works on dish 5G Network?

Last edited: