Dish dropped the 45 day waiting period on the sling player..

I'm still waiting for the DIRT team to fix my account. I ordered it and was told it was being done under the promotion but whoever took my order screwed things up. Apparently, this happened quite a bit and is a pain to fix. They've been trying to get my account fixed for like 10 days now. :-/
I also am waiting for the DIRT Team to fix my account. It's been a couple of weeks since maryb started to fix my account.

I just received mine from UPS yesterday afternoon. I haven't even plugged it in yet. I just went to the Dish website, clicked on Get Sling Adapter Reward as described in the first post and on the next web page it said that I should receive my reward card in 8 to 10 weeks! Thanks a lot gokartergo for posting and letting me know about that!

Where should you see the rebate? On the My Account page, that lists billing, profile, programming, equipment, etc? I don't have anything like that.

Where should you see the rebate? On the My Account page, that lists billing, profile, programming, equipment, etc? I don't have anything like that.

On my Account Page (My Profile) on the left there is a column that reads: My Billing, My profile, My Equipment, etc. A little farther down there is a choice that reads: Get Sling Adapter Reward. If you don't have that choice, then it is time to contact the DIRT team.

Can it be billed to your account or do you have to use a credit card? Does the name on the credit card have to match if a credit card is required?

Can it be billed to your account or do you have to use a credit card? Does the name on the credit card have to match if a credit card is required?
The Sling Adapter cannot be billed to the account. The credit card used to order the sling adapter can be any credit card that we accept (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, or a Debit Card w/ credit card logo). The persons who's name appears on the card must to be available to authorize the charge, if it is not the person listed on the account. Account security will need to be done prior to order being placed. If I can help in any way, please just let me know!

My adapter was billed to my Dish account - no separate cc charge.
When the promotion first started, our system did not force us to take a payment so we had accounts that billed for the sling adapter. As of the 17th of this month, the system now forces a payment to process the rebate offer. We can no longer bill to accounts!

I got mine a few weeks ago and it was billed to my account, I tried to pay with a credit card, but they told me that since I am billed by Frontier that they could only bill it to the account and could not take a CC payment.

Maybe easier to just credit us the cost plus shipping since it seems to be quiet difficult to fix? I still am waiting on the fix. Have had the adapter since 18 May.

I'm one of those still waiting for the DIRT guys to fix my account. Mary has been working on it, but things out of her control seem to be moving slowly. I'm just worried that the deadline is going to come and go. I've had my Sling adapter for a month now and the rebate link still hasn't shown up on my account. :-(

I'm one of those still waiting for the DIRT guys to fix my account. Mary has been working on it, but things out of her control seem to be moving slowly. I'm just worried that the deadline is going to come and go. I've had my Sling adapter for a month now and the rebate link still hasn't shown up on my account. :-(
Same here... only had mine for a couple of weeks, however.

I am in the same boat, and am a little concerned how and when I will be able to get the rebate. It has been over a month since I placed my order.

Sweet! It worked. Never got the email letting me know about it so I thank you OP! The ironic thing is I submitted for the rebate and haven't even paid for it yet as it's on my current bill due on July 5th. It would be funny if I received the rebate before paying for it although I know they said up to 8 weeks and next week I'll pay the bill anyway.

When nothing seemed to be progressing on getting the rebate mess fixed, I called up ans spoke to a CSR. He consulted a supervisor and decided that they would send me another Sling at noi charge, but I should refuse delivery. That's what I did, the rebate showed up under My Account and I was able to claim it when the 45 day wait was dropped. Now all I need is to see if I actually get the rebate.

To All The Members who have been in contact with me regarding the Sling Adapter Promotion Rebate Tag missing from your on line accounts. DISH Network is manually submitting all the rebates from our end for all the accounts. I am composing an email that I will be sending to everyone once I have personally verified that each individual accounts have been submitted for the rebate. A lot of accounts have been done already and they are currently working on a second group I sent in and I have another group that I am putting together from the new accounts sent to me this last week! I really appreciate everyone's patience but we will make sure that all the rebates are honored and you will be receiving your $99.00 MasterCard in 8-10 weeks! Thank you for your patience during this process!

To All The Members who have been in contact with me regarding the Sling Adapter Promotion Rebate Tag missing from your on line accounts. DISH Network is manually submitting all the rebates from our end for all the accounts. I am composing an email that I will be sending to everyone once I have personally verified that each individual accounts have been submitted for the rebate. A lot of accounts have been done already and they are currently working on a second group I sent in and I have another group that I am putting together from the new accounts sent to me this last week! I really appreciate everyone's patience but we will make sure that all the rebates are honored and you will be receiving your $99.00 MasterCard in 8-10 weeks! Thank you for your patience during this process!

Thanks, Mary for all your help.

When do you need to connect the ethernet / internet connection up to the 722/922? Before you order or can you wait until after you get it and before you apply for the rebate card?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts