DISH Employment Question?!?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jharpe06

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
United States
I had an interview with DISH about 5 days ago. I was interviewing for the satellite technician position. I think I did really well. He said he was really impressed with the amount of research I did before I came in and also said I answered a lot of the questions exactly how he wanted, we even sat and talked politics and finances and what nor after the interview. He told me that he would give everyone else their shot at an interview and then be in touch with me to let me know what they decided. About two hours later I received a call to come in for a drug screen, backround check, and also to submit my references. I got everything done and my references have all responded (including 2 previous supervisors). I didn't think they would bother bringing me in to take care of the all that if they didn't have the intention of hiring me so as long as everything went through ok. Especially since backround checks and drug screens cost money. What do you guys think? Did I get the job?

Haha thanks for the input, I appreciate it. I'm really hoping I got the job. I'm looking forward to some hard work and long hours :) I've wanted the position for a long time

Hopefully you will be knowledgeable about all of the products you will be installing. The guy who installed our DISH equipment had no clue how it worked. Congrats!!

Claude, do you ever have anything good to say about anything?

Well he did say it was nice to work for DISH at the beginning. That was nice. But he does have experience with DISH installer side ,so I would listen if I was the guy who wanted to work for DISH.

Hopefully you will be knowledgeable about all of the products you will be installing. The guy who installed our DISH equipment had no clue how it worked. Congrats!!

The last time I had an installer come out to install a sat dish after we moved, I knew more than he did about the company , the direction it was headed and about the latest receivers etc.

I've been a tech since September. I'm having a blast. And unless something comes up in the background or drug tests you should be good
Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)