Dish/Fox Deal close to fruition?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is what I get when I try to select dish

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 208
Sub to hd and you got it. Lol.
Nope. I *do* sub to HD and when I had 250 Bein was HD and when I dropped to 200 and added Multisport I only got the SD feed. I've heard from others on this forum that it's the same thing (even if you have HD free or not) for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, etc. if you have below 200 where those channels normally appear.

Last edited:
I just can't stand to sit down and watch an NFL game anymore. I did not watch the playoffs last year (except for the Chiefs loss) and have yet to watch a game this year. I find that I have completely lost interest in it. It has been so overhyped by everyone that I can't stand it. I can't stand fantasy football and get sick and tired of hearing everyone talk about it at work.

I love college football, love high school football, but not the NFL at all. (Same thing for basketball. I love college basketball and high school basketball, but don't watch NBA unless Celtics are in the playoffs.)

And yes, baseball is more interesting when your favorite team is good. But conversely, I watch every single Iowa State football game. I can't use the same reasoning for that. (Except when they play Iowa.)

This makes my point more valid. I also watch every Iowa game no matter if they are good or bad. I do not enjoy watching the Cubs as much when they are bad. The reason why it's easier to watch Iowa play is because football is just more enjoyable to watch.

Baseball is great for background noise in my office or when I want to nap at home.

Reactions: osu1991
I watch every ECU football game, every ECU basketball game that is on TV (major bump up in that department starting this year, listen to non televised basketball games on the radio, and follow ECU baseball.

NFL, I follow the Panthers game but usually watching Redzone.

NBA, I don't give two sheets unless the Hornets make the playoffs.

MLB, Dbacks are rarely on national TV but when the game is still on after the blackout timeframe ends I switch it over and watch the few national broadcasts. Otherwise I don't care outside of the playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChadT41
This makes my point more valid. I also watch every Iowa game no matter if they are good or bad. I do not enjoy watching the Cubs as much when they are bad. The reason why it's easier to watch Iowa play is because football is just more enjoyable to watch.

Baseball is great for background noise in my office or when I want to nap at home.
I said baseball was better than the NFL. I love college football more than MLB. I love MLB more than NFL. I have lost all interest in the NFL. It's the same argument as basketball and the NBA.

I said baseball was better than the NFL. I love college football more than MLB. I love MLB more than NFL. I have lost all interest in the NFL. It's the same argument as basketball and the NBA.

I can agree with that. Some leagues, even though the same sport, just don't offer the same entertainment value. It's like how I love watching International soccer but am bored out of my mind watching MLS.

Directv wants people in
I will agree 100% on the basketball comment. I can watch college basketball every night no matter who's playing but can't stand watching one second of NBA basketball. The NBA has the worst product in professional sports if you ask me.
Definitely don't watch NBA anymore also, every little disagreement with the refs and you get a T, and if they show emotions you get a flagrant, and don't get me started with flopping for a foul, Players now would cry if they endure the physical game of the 80's and 90's, it's not exciting anymore like the Magic Johnson Larry Bird and Michael Jordan era.

Also what I find funny is that when Lebron went to Miami, Cleveland fans were so mad and started burning jerseys
now that he returned, they welcome him with open arms. :facepalm

Directv wants people in

Definitely don't watch NBA anymore also, every little disagreement with the refs and you get a T, and if they show emotions you get a flagrant, and don't get me started with flopping for a foul, Players now would cry if they endure the physical game of the 80's and 90's, it's not exciting anymore like the Magic Johnson Larry Bird and Michael Jordan era.

Also what I find funny is that when Lebron went to Miami, Cleveland fans were so mad and started burning jerseys
now that he returned, they welcome him with open arms. :facepalm

I completely agree with you. Once football and college basketball is over we go into the worst time of the year for sports. The only thing that keeps my attention then is hockey. Nothing comes close to this time of year for sports. Pretty soon we'll have that great combination of NFL and college football along with MLB playoffs, the start of the NHL season and then it all leads into the start of college basketball. With all of that ending no wonder Spring time is so depressing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)