Dish/Fox Resolve Dispute

do you guys think that this will be settled soon or has the dispute between dish and fox is all over what do you guys think?

I'll bet people would have even a shorter list of shows they watch on FOX, which is the topic of this thread.

My list:

Reactions: TheKrell
I watched Sleepy Hollow when it started, but it didn't hold my interest very long.

Well, unless there was more to it, Dish came out relatively unscathed, considering.

Having one of their software features effectively forced to be disabled for no logically defensible reason is unscathed?

Meanwhile, the biggest casualty is the legal system continuing to get raped by lunatics. For those of you who have forgotten, or didn't know to begin with, Fox was claiming that Dish was editing their programs and/or selling their programs as a VOD service! They were clearly doing no such thing, and the case should never have been admitted to court. Anyone who had anything to do with it should've been deemed mentally unfit and disbarred.

The only thing I never will understand is, what difference does it make to the networks?
If I had set a PTAT timer or a regular timer, technically I have watched the show already by recording it. I just didn't have the TV screen in at the time. So I DID watch and it counted towards the TV quota if X-amount of people that watched that show. They have no way of telling whether I watched it live with commercials or not, or whether I skipped the commercials with my very fast trigger finger.
This whole thing is nothing but a stupid farce by little children that need to be picking and bullying one another just because.
As for me, they will never force me to watch commercials if I don't want to no matter what, even if it takes not to watch the shows at all.

Nielsen doesn't count recording a show as watching it. They simply don't know that you recorded it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)