Dish has dropped local ABC- prorated credit?

Like I said, Dish probably had it blocked out for 4-5 days, and then when they got the end of those 4-5 days, they had to erase the NEXT 4-5 days, go foward in your program guide 4-5 days and see if you can see the programming again.

Looks like some progress is happening, below is the post on KCAUTV.COM Personally I hope Dish pulls the plug, and says "NEVERMIND" just to send a message to this SMALL TIME broadcast Company. All this is going to do is to raise our rates, and now IF Citadel gets away with this EVERY other Broadcaster is going to say "Hey if they can do it......"

Important Viewer Information for Dish Subscribers

Viewer Update - Channel 9 KCAU-TV on DISH Network
Updated September 5, 2008 at 1:08pm

We are encouraged by recent developments in our negotiations with the DISH Network. Discussions over the past week have been productive and, we hope, have put us within reach of our objective from the outset of this dispute: a carriage agreement that's fair to both parties. The few remaining, but important, business issues which stand in the way of a final agreement are being addressed by both DISH and Citadel on an expedited basis. It is our sincere hope that Channel 9 (KCAU-TV/DT) will be back up on DISH in the very near future.

Ray Cole, President & COO
Citadel Communications Company

Looks like some progress is happening, below is the post on KCAUTV.COM Personally I hope Dish pulls the plug, and says "NEVERMIND" just to send a message to this SMALL TIME broadcast Company. All this is going to do is to raise our rates, and now IF Citadel gets away with this EVERY other Broadcaster is going to say "Hey if they can do it......"

I'd rather say "NEVERMIND" when it is somebody else's channels! :):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)