Dish hopper 3 resume playback issue while still recording game

I had a problem Saturday too, was recording three games am, hit RESUME and 1 worked just fine, but the other two recordings would start over. Checked and re-checked, same deal. I had the games ZOOMED to block the scoreboard at the bottom, put the picture in AUTO mode and ALL started working properly. Didn't have any issues for the rest of the day w the 6 games I recorded. I'm not saying going to AUTO picture mode fixed it, I'm saying this is the second time this has happened, and both times it corrected itself. So there is a random glitch (error) in the programming update? I'm using 265 for Hopper 2. I'm not a coder, but just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't buy it's my Hopper either. Never had a problem before two weeks ago when 264 was auto downloaded. Not with the current Hopper or any other DISH receiver I used for the last 15 yrs. or so. Never even thought about a problem, I did get a new Sat dish a couple of years ago, the original lasted a long time though. The one thing I never worried about was watching DISH, er, till now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I had a problem Saturday too, was recording three games am, hit RESUME and 1 worked just fine, but the other two recordings would start over. Checked and re-checked, same deal. I had the games ZOOMED to block the scoreboard at the bottom, put the picture in AUTO mode and ALL started working properly. Didn't have any issues for the rest of the day w the 6 games I recorded. I'm not saying going to AUTO picture mode fixed it, I'm saying this is the second time this has happened, and both times it corrected itself. So there is a random glitch (error) in the programming update? I'm using 265 for Hopper 2. I'm not a coder, but just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't buy it's my Hopper either. Never had a problem before two weeks ago when 264 was auto downloaded. Not with the current Hopper or any other DISH receiver I used for the last 15 yrs. or so. Never even thought about a problem, I did get a new Sat dish a couple of years ago, the original lasted a long time though. The one thing I never worried about was watching DISH, er, till now.
Agree. Watching TV shouldn’t require so much effort!

Anyone heard anything further on when these fixes will be pushed out?

Reactions: charlesrshell