Dish/Hopper 3 w/ 77" OLED

So are you happy with the upgrade from your 65" plasma to the 77" A80CJ? Would you recommend it over the 65"? Still trying to decide and have both in my cart. Need to move on this or they will be gone soon. Thanks
I am very happy with the 77" Sony, it has a beautiful picture. If you have room for it I would recommend it. I am waiting for the couple of UHD Blu-ray discs I ordered to arrive to see what it can do with a top notch source. It looks good with the Roku Ultra I have attached but have not viewed any 4k material yet. HBO Max looks good as do the movie channels on Dish.

Still rocking my 65" LG OLED - I just had the screen replaced by LG free (I have internal LG connections) so I essentially got an upgrade to a 4 year old TV cause of a line down the middle.
I honestly can't justify going larger at this time unless they start pushing more 4K HDR material either thru Dish or other sources. 4K is just meh... now you add HDR and yeah! ESPN needs to broadcast all their games in 4K HDR and Dish needs to provide it. We are in 2022 and IMO no excuse for the lack of content in that higher quality for the prices we are paying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)