DISH HOPPER SPEC SHEETS

Our average customer usually gets one dual tuner or a dual tuner with a single tuner. So the average customer for me only needs two to three tuners in their home. Obviously if there weren't any extra receiver fees or upgrade fees customers would have a tuner for every single TV in the house and in some cases two for each TV. I would have to side with Scott on this one.

Now, as for why I would switch to the Hopper. Currenlty I have a 922 and a 211k for four HDTVs in my house. Thats only two TVs actually showing HD which works just fine for me right now. The Hopper would be the perfect solution for me now. I can have every TV in the House in HD and I can view all my recordings from any TV and the PTA helps clear up all the primetime recordings I have now. I paid $200 to get the 922 and would be willing to pay the same for the Hopper. My bill is currently about $140 now. If my bill would not go beyond that with the hopper I would get it in a heartbeat.

I hope that is a legitimate reason.

Hey Scott. I got word from Dish yesterday that those specs you have posted are not approved by them. Apparently they are beta specs. I really wish they would start filling retailers in on the Hopper soon.

Scherrman:

I look forward to counting the arrows in your back! ;)

Actually, I have high expectations that this will roll out the door with few if any serious bugs.

Man, I remember when I first had the 922 for testing and it had the old touch pad remotes. UGH! Those were such a pain in the butt.

Hey Scott. I got word from Dish yesterday that those specs you have posted are not approved by them. Apparently they are beta specs. I really wish they would start filling retailers in on the Hopper soon.
Those specs come direct from Vivek Khemka which makes them official and were also the same specs annouced at CES.

I believe you but when retailers were posting them on our portal Dish removed them and told us to quit posting them because they are not approved. Frustrating!

They only have one person (Kristen) running the DISH portal and she is not told anything about whats going on. If she is not told something then she says the info is no approved.

I feel bad for her as they are doing to her what they did to me with DISHsupport, throw me into a site with no official support from DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts