DISH Hopper Testers Needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok the first 20 testers are in and now have access to the app. :)

I will be adding a BUNCH more tomorrow throughout the day.

My thanks to the folks at DISH for making this special test possible!

I would love to be a tester 1 Hopper and 1 Joey.I love testing new electronics out and playing with it.I am home all day and have time to playaround with it.Redid my earlier post :)

If there are slots would love to be added, great to see some possible future growth with a sports app!

I would love to be a tester since I'm home pretty much 24/7, but maybe the next time as I don't watch a lot of sports (except Da Bears). Keep me in mind Scott for future testing that may not be very sports orientated.
Ghpr13:)

I'm a sports nut, and my TV is on about 15 hrs. a day. Also I am retired and always looking for something new and interesting to do...
Dan

I would be happy to help. I am an experienced beta tester of many products for software and hardware.

I have been contacted by the DISH Hopper Interactive Team and they are seeking testers and an exciting upcoming interactive application for the DISH Hopper!

Being a Sports Fan is a big plus for this test!

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A DISH CUSTOMER AND HAVE A HOPPER SYSTEM INSTALLED.

If you are interested in help us test this application please reply to this thread. We will then randomly select members to participate in the test, unfortunately not everyone will be selected. So let know know below why you should be selected to help. :)

Once selected you will be given information how to access the app on your Hopper, as well as access to a special private forum here on SatelliteGuys to leave your feedback and interact with the DISH Interactive Team!

Thank you in advance for your interest!

Hi Scott,

I'm also interested in this and as requested will list a few reasons why I should be considered. (1) I'm an avid sports fan, user and consumer of digital video and data content both in broadcast and online formats; (2) I follow instructions, am generally curious how things work, organized when working on an assignment and am trustworthy; (3) I recently returned to Dish and should be able to provide a fresh perspective on how new concepts might compare to the competition; (4) have a background in IT and am comfortable communicating cross functionally with engineers/designers/care reps, etc. Steve

I would like to be considered. I design automated test systems, write and debug code in 5 languages 3 of them are dead now and do system level trouble shooting for a living. I am a sports fan but mostly NFL , Go Pack GO, NASCAR, some Twins and Brewers baseball and if it has Aussie Rules Footie I am in. My biggest problem would be time.

Scott,
I would like to be considered. I was a TIVO beta tester from 2005-2012. I also am a current beta tester via Centercode for several projects (details I can send to you via a private email) and have participated in Turbotax beta testing for the past 3 years.
I am an avid sports fan and would love to give my input and suggestions on how improvements could be made as well as comment on functionality.
Thank you for your consideration-
-Chad

Thanks everyone for the amazing response! While I am still sending out invites via our Private Message system we have reached the max number of participants.

With that said keep an eye out here as we may require more in the future!

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

I have finished sending out all the invite PM's. Congrats to everyone who was selected.

If you were not selected don't worry we may have additional opening in the future, I just ask that when registration is open again that you post again that you want to be in. :)

Thank you to everyone who applied and wanted to help and to everyone who is helping. :D

A big THANK YOU to the folks from DISH for making this special testing possible!

We are proud to currently have 65 members currently helping us test an exciting new app coming soon to the DISH Network Hopper!

If you are one of the lucky 65 people selected to help test the GameFinder app PLEASE check the GameFinder Testing forum as DISH Network is asking testers for their Hopper Unit ID Numbers so that they can update your receiver with an updated version of the app.

Those who do not submit this info by end of day on Friday will unfortately need to be removed from the testing program, since DISH can not send you the latest software for testing.

For those who were NOT selected for testing keep an eye out here, because as testing progresses we will need to add new testers to the program so that we have new eyes looking at things which can help find issues which the people who have been testing for awhile might have overlooked. If you are interested in testing my advice is to check SatelliteGuys often or subscribe to this thread for when we have new openings available.

Thanks to everyone for help us help DISH make the Hopper even better for ALL! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.