DISH Hopper Testers Needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to be a tester. I am a big sports fan and if anyone can find a bug, it's me. They seem to seek me out.

Thanks,

I had to retire before my time, in other words on social security disability. I have a two hopper system an I am a huge sports fan. I have plenty of time on my hands to put hoppers through their paces and I would love an opportunity to test and give feedback. Bill

I would love to be a tester and love to test new stuff and I am home almost always all day :)

I would love to help, something for the upcoming Football Season (College and Pro) would be awesome!!!

I have 1H/1J

You can count me in... Heck I'm a die hard sports fan Nascar,College Football so forth.. Plus I'm a I.T. guy as well so I already have a technical background and deal with the stuff on a daily bases in the real world.... This means you would get plenty of feedback as well.. :)

Last edited:
I want to help. All I watch is sports! Watch all Braves, Lakers, Carolina Panthers, Clemson Football and Basketball then every new episode of SportsCenter.

Not sure if you're still looking but I'd love try something new on the Hopper. I'm already quite happy with this box. I'm a displaced sports fan too, would be excited to see an app that allows me to keep up to date with my teams from back home. (Pats, Sox, Bruins, Celts).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts