DISH Hopper Testers Needed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have been contacted by the DISH Hopper Interactive Team and they are seeking testers and an exciting upcoming interactive application for the DISH Hopper!

Being a Sports Fan is a big plus for this test!

PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A DISH CUSTOMER AND HAVE A HOPPER SYSTEM INSTALLED.

If you are interested in help us test this application please reply to this thread. We will then randomly select members to participate in the test, unfortunately not everyone will be selected. So let know know below why you should be selected to help. :)

Once selected you will be given information how to access the app on your Hopper, as well as access to a special private forum here on SatelliteGuys to leave your feedback and interact with the DISH Interactive Team!

Thank you in advance for your interest!

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan. Big sports fan, and very interested in improving the hopper experience.

Will you need to be a Pub Member in order to participate? If not, I still think Pub Members should get first dibs. ;)

Will you need to be a Pub Member in order to participate? If not, I still think Pub Members should get first dibs. ;)
Nope.

If a person wants to look at ads its fine with me. If they want to help support the site and get rid of the ads its up to them.

I am just happy to offer a place where people can help test things. :D

My install is next week but if its sports i'm in.
Also love playing with new toys and getting them to do the most they can do. Also have time to use with no hassle from family.

Last edited:
I would love to help. Big sports fan, love to watch any and all Lakers basketball and any NFL game available on TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts