Dish Hopper with Sling - Would You Upgrade?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dish Hopper with Sling - Would You Upgrade?

• No

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Only if the monthly cost was the same as the current Hopper

Votes: 32 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not 100% on this but I know that when the iPad Dish Remote Access app came out which the on demand BB@Home and other ondemand content, I watched someone use it with either Apple Air or Apple TV over wifi to project the iPad video display up on the TV screen. If I had either of those I would try it out but unfortunately I don't.

Probably not a bad idea to start quoting the posts that you're responding to :) .

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

For me it is two reasons not to,
1. No Android support yet for transfers
2. cost ($200 is way to much considering I just spent a boatload on leased equipment last year)

I don't see any reason to upgrade to the new hopper at all. I have two of last year's model and I paid for both of them. Have a sling adapter on one of my hoppers and would get another adapter if I thought I would really use it.

I voted only if fees are the same. Now I have a HWS and another in the mail :D .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I think I am going yes

I want to add sling, so it's 50 bucks for the sling or 50 more for a whole new hopper which is faster, ect. 50 extra bucks is no big deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)