Dish iPhone app

BradleyD

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
Knoxville, TN
When the new Dish iPhone app came out a while back, it showed my favorites on the left with the red heart. On the app before that update, I could make it show only favorites. Now, I cannot find any way to show favorites only. I do see them with the red hearts out to the left, but I have to scroll more to get to the channels with higher numbers. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Also, my recordings are not listed in the DVR section. It says NO results found.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

When the new Dish iPhone app came out a while back, it showed my favorites on the left with the red heart. On the app before that update, I could make it show only favorites. Now, I cannot find any way to show favorites only. I do see them with the red hearts out to the left, but I have to scroll more to get to the channels with higher numbers. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Also, my recordings are not listed in the DVR section. It says NO results found.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
Hey Bradley! With our latest update, the Favorites list can be found at the top of the Guide as a side-to-side scroll, starting with "See All" then "Sports", "News", and "Favorites" (among others).

With the DVR events missing, assuming the correct receiver is selected under My Receivers, we would need to look into this further on your account if you can contact us.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hey Bradley! With our latest update, the Favorites list can be found at the top of the Guide as a side-to-side scroll, starting with "See All" then "Sports", "News", and "Favorites" (among others).

With the DVR events missing, assuming the correct receiver is selected under My Receivers, we would need to look into this further on your account if you can contact us.
I found the Favorites. Thank you. Never thought to look there.

As for the DVR recordings, they are back.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts