Dish is now UpDish here in Knoxville Tennessee

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

knoxvillesatguy

Original poster
May 28, 2009
Knoxville
What is going on here? Is Dish doing poorly here in the south? Dish is changing their name here to UpDish. I work for Dish here in Knoxville and not much is being said about the switch. Our new fleet of unmarked vans have arrived...Hmmm.

sounds to me like either you company is indeed not dish. rather your company is an rsp. most rsp have dish vans and their techs wear dish uniforms but their techs work for them, not dish network. easiest way to tell he you work for dish: does your paycheck say echosphere on it? if it does than i have no idea why they would change the name. if it says something else, you work for an rsp or contractor and they probably got bought out.

Up dish is a company that pushed business out of tenn and upstate sc. lost my job on acount of it. i hear they have no prior exp in dish systems. this company IS an rsp that paid 16 million for the areas affected. I HOPE THEM SOB'S HAVE A COMPLETION OF 20% AND TC RATE OF 80% THEN WE WILL GET THE TERRITORY BACK!

Last edited:
sounds to me like either you company is indeed not dish. rather your company is an rsp. most rsp have dish vans and their techs wear dish uniforms but their techs work for them, not dish network. easiest way to tell he you work for dish: does your paycheck say echosphere on it? if it does than i have no idea why they would change the name. if it says something else, you work for an rsp or contractor and they probably got bought out.

Easy way to tell. Do you ever have to worry about Charlie walking into your office and firing you? If yes, you're DISH, if no, you're not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts