Dish knows they upset a lot of people by the lack of new HD in Feburary

Or... perhaps people who are paying near three figures a month for their service want some results when the rates are raised up and they have to consider cutting back on their programming to save their hard earned money.

Or... perhaps people who are paying near three figures a month for their service want some results when the rates are raised up and they have to consider cutting back on their programming to save their hard earned money.
I pay 3 Figures a month to E*. AEP went up $3 so whats the problem? If you pay over $100 for any pack other the Americas Everything pack, Then you might want to start doing some more reasearch. You might be paying more and getting less.
$112.98 with E* gets you a 722 HD/DVR service with Americas Everything pack
$119.98 Gives you service for 2 Vip 722 with HD/DVR service with Americas Everything pack.
What are you paying?

salmminc11
i was talking about these channels D/TV add them up in summer/08
But dish gonna add them up God knows when, saying it since SEP/O8

HD National Channels Currently Planned to Launch since summer /08

CMT – The video network for young country fans, playing non-stop contemporary country hits 24 hours a day.

I love that CMT description; however, it would be more accurate if it said..."playing non-stop reruns of the Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleaders reality series 24 hours a day".

I pay 3 Figures a month to E*. AEP went up $3 so whats the problem? If you pay over $100 for any pack other the Americas Everything pack, Then you might want to start doing some more reasearch. You might be paying more and getting less.
$112.98 with E* gets you a 722 HD/DVR service with Americas Everything pack
$119.98 Gives you service for 2 Vip 722 with HD/DVR service with Americas Everything pack.
What are you paying?

I think the one of the points from keeping some others to give Dish Network a try from Direct folks is the extra fee if you want an extra HD/DVR, another 12.00 a month makes a difference, well I cant speak for everyone else. But it does for me, it gives me a higher bill then my current Direct bill

salmminc11
i was talking about these channels D/TV add them up in summer/08
But dish gonna add them up God knows when, saying it since SEP/O8

HD National Channels Currently Planned to Launch since summer /08

Crime & Investigation – Network dedicated to crime, investigation and mystery.
Dish has this channel.:confused:

I love channel whining. DISH could add 500 channels tomorrow...people would be whining that they didn't add 550 or whatever the channel they wanted by 8:00 AM...

I think one of the greatest things about this forum is that it's a good outlet for people to express themselves, in happiness or in discontent. Don't like whining?...Don't read the thread. Don't like happy campers?...Don't read the thread.

I think the one of the points from keeping some others to give Dish Network a try from Direct folks is the extra fee if you want an extra HD/DVR, another 12.00 a month makes a difference, well I cant speak for everyone else. But it does for me, it gives me a higher bill then my current Direct bill
Whats the difference?
D* charges $6 for DVR fee, Yea it covers all DVRs but you still have to pay a $5 per month extra receiver fee.

And E* doesn't charge $12 per month for HD DVR with AEP.
For 2 Vip 722 the fees per month with AEP is only $7 per month.

D* charges $21 per month for 4 DVRs
So for $120 per month with E* I can get HD and 4 rooms of DVR and the everything pack.
D* Premium Pack is $109.99
+ $10 HD and $6 DVR for 1 room. Now add 3 more rooms and your looking at another $15 per month
So 4 rooms with HD and DVR your looking at $141 a month. Wow what a savings.
Everyone has fee's its just worded different.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)