Dish Latino Max HD and channel numbers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
To Dish Network,

The channel numbers for the Dish Latino Max HD that you have on your website is wrong. There are NO mapdowns in the Latino HD packages. All the HD channels are in the 53xx range, either add the mapdowns or correct the channel numbers in your website.

http://dishnetwork.com/downloads/channel-Lineup/OnlineChannel_Latino.pdf

If a new customer sees this channel list and tries to go to the channel numbers in that list, well they will get the SD version of the channel. Again there are NO mapdown channels in the Latino HD packages.

Thank you.

Attachments

• OnlineChannel_Latino.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 691
I've called and emailed tech support, regular customer service, chat service, Spanish customer service and nobody even has a clue of what I'm talking about. I guess this is my last resort and hope somebody that can do something about it will read this thread.

When I first noticed the "mapped down" channel numbers in the channel lineup card, I thought that they would be mapping down the HD channels soon for Dish Latino packages. So I then emailed Tech Support to inquire, but they responded that they have no intentions to map down the HD channels for Dish Latino packages. :(

I wonder why they don't map them down. That's what I didn't like about the Dish Latino Max package.

That's the only thing I don't like about this package. Other than that it has all the channels I watch for less money.

but they responded that they have no intentions to map down the HD channels for Dish Latino packages.

Yep, basically they know about it but don't give a damn about the package.:(

Since Dish Network updated the channel numbers in their web page, I guess we're not getting the mapdown channels.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/channel-Lineup/OnlineChannel_Latino.pdf

Thank you for at least updating the list.

Since you're obviously reading the forum, the only correction needed is the Platinum channels. They're NOT in the 3xx range, they're in the 53xx range as well.

Centric HD
Crime & Investigation HD
LOGO HD
World Fishing Network HD

Centric HD and Crime and Investigation are not showing in my guide so I can't tell you what channel numbers they are. And yes I do have the Platinum package. I'll post the LOGO and WFN channel numbers when I get home since the 53xx range doesn't show in the Dish Remote Access. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)