Dish Loses 268,000 Pay TV Subscribers in Fourth Quarter

I thought that YTTV, Hulu, and Sling were streaming providers also?
YTTV is just Live TV via streaming

Hulu Live is just Live TV via streaming

Hulu is a streaming service also

Traditional Providers (Dish, DirecTV, Comcast, Charter, etc) had 100 million subs in 2014

Now they have, roughly, 56 million

Streaming Live TV (YTTV, Hulu Live, DirecTV Stream, Sling, etc) has, roughly, 12-14 million.

That means, roughly, 30 Million have been lost to Live TV.

Traditional Providers (Dish, DirecTV, Comcast, Charter, etc) had 100 million subs in 2014

Streaming Live TV (YTTV, Hulu Live, DirecTV Stream, Sling, etc) has, roughly, 12-14 million.

They probably rely on a ota antenna and use it for tv viewing like we did in the beginning. I use my antenna to get all my 4 main networks and a Tablo ota dvr and a Tv Anywhere ota dvr to record up to 4 different shows at a time on either device. Sling tv for the regular cable stuff. Works pretty well but I would prefer a better guide interface. But at least the ota guide information is correct , unlike with DISH satellite.

I am betting that cable and satellite will be long gone by the end of this decade. Maybe sooner.