Dish Magazine

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, my wife had GSN on the other TV so I just checked the existing show that was on and the upcoming shows in the OSG, and while the on screen guide shows Family Feud from 3:00 - 6:00PM, the dish mag shows Newlywed Game at 3:00, Family Feud at 4:00, and Pyramid at 5:00. I have hardly ever seen the OSG not match the actual programming (at least within a day of the show's airing).

Why would people choose to pay $4/mo for it? I think that while there may be some exceptions like yourself, the hard copy magazine is, for the most part, for people who still pay with a check at the supermarket.

I think that for the most part the subscribers are women with superior organizational skills. TV Guide reports that their average subscriber is likely to be a female 46.3 years old.

Last edited:
Free? No. You have to be a paid subscriber to the magazine, then it's free. If you are enterprising enough you can get some months for free however.

Someone didn't read past the first line. :rolleyes:

"Sign up to receive an EARLY DIGITAL EDITION FREE to subscribers of DISH"

2nd line:

"Entertainment Magazine!"

Yes, I misread it. I don't subscribe to the mag, but it accepted my registration. Will see if that signed me up for the print edition. If it did, I'll cancel.

did anyone get their issue of dish magazine for this month?i have not gotten mine yet any help would be appreciated.

thanks

allen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)