dish maintenance worker

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Enjoy, pic of my little maintenance guy, who lives close to my 7.5 pointed at AMC6

(new camera, just playing around !)

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 229
He's out there a lot, taking care of my gray dish and he's taken a shine to the old white direcway dish I put back up Tuesday lol. I got a better camera and am still learning what it will do, I doubt I'll be able to master all of it though, the manual is on CD and is about 180pages , I dont have that kind of time to read, lol.

He's out there a lot, taking care of my gray dish and he's taken a shine to the old white direcway dish I put back up Tuesday lol. I got a better camera and am still learning what it will do, I doubt I'll be able to master all of it though, the manual is on CD and is about 180pages , I dont have that kind of time to read, lol.

I'm with you there, they have a lot of options. I know AUTO mode, MOVIE mode, and have setup a MANUAL mode , with typical settings on mine. After that, if the pic doesn't come out, it wasn't meant to !
:)

cousin Earl !

Yea, now we're talkin!
I knew what it had to be, when I read the topic, and looked who posted!
Good shot of cousin Earl, there! - :up

lizard facts:

It was broken off some time ago.
What you see there is regrowth... the stub.
Normally, the tail would match the body, and be 2 to 3 times its length, if original equipment.

Yep they normally have a whip for a tail, but they meet up with hardships out in the sticks here, lol. They do change colors, when that little critter is around on the back side of the dish, playing in the mount, which is black steel, he turns back to flat gray (and sits and watches me pulling weeds out of my little strawberry patch 10' away from that gray dish).
I was just amazed with the camera-never had one that would do close up pics, and it didnt scare him. This one claims it'll go down to 2.3", a macro mode or something. Got a lot to learn about it, hehe.

Wonder if this guy is a relative?

Got to thinking... What is it about these critters and satellite dishes? Do they plan to take over?

Attachments

• critter.jpg
    critter.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 143
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts