DISH Makes offer to buy Sprint (Rescinded)

You could get a bundle and save money.

Certain things could be beamed to your receiver without needing the internet, such as VOD Movies. It would also probably be possible for DISH/Sprint to bring you land line service via your satellite receiver using the cell signals. So plug a phone in your Hopper and you would have dial tone...

Take pictures on your DISH Sprint on your smart phone and have them automatically appear on your Hopper in the Photo app..

It would open up lots of possibilities...

You could get a bundle and save money.

Certain things could be beamed to your receiver without needing the internet, such as VOD Movies. It would also probably be possible for DISH/Sprint to bring you land line service via your satellite receiver using the cell signals. So plug a phone in your Hopper and you would have dial tone...

Take pictures on your DISH Sprint on your smart phone and have them automatically appear on your Hopper in the Photo app..

It would open up lots of possibilities...
If they had a Land line service like Verizon, I could see internet bundles and streaming VOD. But 4 G Streaming? I can't wait to see it should be interesting. I know Verizon now can turn your phone into a wifi hot spot, but it gets expensive and its not very fast. Which is why we still keep out Cable internet. As far as taking pictures and having them on the hopper well I would hope more would come from this then just that LOL. Can't wait to see.

Multi-level and with interconnections.

Never play poker against Charlie Ergen.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Just wondering and not trying to troll !!! But if Dish does buy Sprint, what would the benefits be toward Dishnetwork customers?

having sprint, i'm hoping it goes through just for the chance of seeing bundled prices :eek:

having sprint, i'm hoping it goes through just for the chance of seeing bundled prices :eek:
Should be exciting. I want to try out Dish maybe in December, but I need a few things worked out before I can do the switch. NY sports is a must. And that could be the deal breaker, but they do have MLB EI package on PS3 and Roku which may change my mind.

If Dish continues to go with small providers like NTelos they can go into most markets that way then try to form one larger company from all the little ones. If they get enough markets they may make it attractable allowing many others to come on board with them. They need to play nice or the other companies will not want to join them in their efforts.

I just read an article that stated that T-Mobile just lit up in MANY markets with MANY more to come I believe it was either in a few months or by the end of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)