Dish MDU with DON 2 help

matko71

Original poster
Jul 19, 2012
Miami
Hi working on L-band using DPH42 switched and destackers and having an issue with stacked splitters.
Anyone can help?

Hi working on L-band using DPH42 switched and destackers and having an issue with stacked splitters.
Anyone can help?

Whoa! That's got to be a record. You've been a member for seven (7) years and this is your first post? Sorry, I can't help you with your technical stuff.

Reactions: HipKat
Whoa! That's got to be a record. You've been a member for seven (7) years and this is your first post? Sorry, I can't help you with your technical stuff.

OK, so much for this being the "friendly" and helpful site. My apologies to the topic starter for this treatment. Perhaps others here will be able to help you out.

Last edited:
OK, so much for this being the "friendly" and helpful site. My apologies to the topic starter for this treatment. Perhaps others here will be able to help you out.

WTF are you talking about? There was nothing unfriendly about my post. I even apologized for not being able to help with his issue. I just thought it was really cool that someone could be a member that long and not post. I think he ought to get a trophy.

Reactions: HipKat and osu1991

Hey thanks for the heads up.. was pleased that I was already registered when I tried to sign up. 7 years make me still a rookie I guess.

Reactions: HipKat
What issue are you running into.

Isn’t it just home run wires to the splitter similar to Directv?

Yes you right about that. So far had no issues with this, but this time I built a hybrid fiber coax Lband with the new square 1M dish and Don2 stacker and destacker in trunk mode.
Problem I have is output from dph42 using stacked splitters. DC passing port all good.. non DC pass kills the signal. Weird.

I was told that hopper duos dont like to share dph42 stacked splitter.. therefore only 2 hopper duos per dph42 switch. But I have heard otherwise so not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)