DISH NETWORK - 3rd Qtr Earnings Call - Nov 10

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
"...the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in digital television..." Does anyone else see a contradiction within this one sentence? Don't all cable, fiber, and sat providers provide digital television service? If so, how can they be the leader when they are third? Am I missing something?

All that hype is mild compared to the election stuff. To me it puts corporate advertising into perspective. As long as the comparisons are purposely VAGUE, almost anything can be said in an ad.

I predict E* will a quarterly profit in excess of 200M, but they will have lost >15K customers in the process. We shall see...
Well, I nailed the 2nd part...Dish Network lost another 10K customers, which makes this the 2nd straight quarter in which they lost customers. It is now official...Dish Network is in a recession. I have three 622s sitting in a closet and they all blame HD-Lite.

Well, I nailed the 2nd part...Dish Network lost another 10K customers, which makes this the 2nd straight quarter in which they lost customers. It is now official...Dish Network is in a recession. I have three 622s sitting in a closet and they all blame HD-Lite.

Technically, you didn't, unless 10K is somehow > than 15K.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts