Dish Network - Can I Lease A Second HD Receiver Without Upfront Payment or Additional Commitment?

cubby03

Original poster
Apr 5, 2011
Wisconsin
I am a current Dish customer and am in the middle of my two year commitment. I believe I have 11 months left. I have always had one VIP 722 as my only unit, but am thinking of getting another HD receiver for my basement where I have been using this line as my second hookup off of my VIP 722. Kind of sick of not having HD down there, so thinking of another box.

Am I able to lease a new receiver for free up front or do I need to pay a fee just to be able to get it from them? I have heard I can get the new receiver for free if I commit for another two years, but am looking to avoid that. Does anyone know for certain?

To avoid the fee (which not everyone can), you'll have to agree to a 24 month commitment.

To avoid the commitment, you'll have to purchase the receiver.

If you want specifics, feel free to PM a phone or account number.

To avoid the fee (which not everyone can), you'll have to agree to a 24 month commitment.

To avoid the commitment, you'll have to purchase the receiver.

If you want specifics, feel free to PM a phone or account number.

Matt, thanks very much. I sent you a PM, but not sure if it went through? I looked in the PM sent box and nothing is in there. Can you please let me know if you didn't get it? I am new so maybe I can't send them as of yet? Nothing notified me on the screen after sending it.

Losing old Sat location, can DISH be picked up via NW?

WCIU IN HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)