DISH NETWORK® LAUNCHES FANDANGO iTV APPLICATION

I've used Fandango several times for tickets to my favorite AMC Theater in Eatontown, NJ.

I ONLY use it when I worry that there is a chance that a showwill be sold out, or that there are several big movies coming out (or a rainy night that would boost demand). I can bypass the box office and pick up my tix at one of two kiosks along a side wall. If it is a matinee or a low demand time (ie. a weeknight) then I use the kiosks to order and print my tix without paying a fee. But, if I'm going to ee a movie like Star Trek on opening night, I'll pay the fee for peace of mind that I get a ticket.

I prefer their online version though as I can print out a confirmation slip just in case, plus the fee is only $1 per ticket. Is it the same for E* or do they charge more?

Just checked my 722 and have the application and can check showtimes, but cannot order tickets because I have no phone line. That is so dumb. So I will probably not be using it much.

No Fandango on my 722

I don't know if I would use this - but was curious to take a look at it. It is not there. I went to the dish website to look around and there are a few other applications I am not seeing either - History Interactive, ESPN Interactive, and Bloomberg. Is there something I need to do to have these activated? I have a 722 version 6.18.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)