This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DISH NETWORK® LAUNCHES FANDANGO iTV APPLICATION

I've used Fandango several times for tickets to my favorite AMC Theater in Eatontown, NJ.

I ONLY use it when I worry that there is a chance that a showwill be sold out, or that there are several big movies coming out (or a rainy night that would boost demand). I can bypass the box office and pick up my tix at one of two kiosks along a side wall. If it is a matinee or a low demand time (ie. a weeknight) then I use the kiosks to order and print my tix without paying a fee. But, if I'm going to ee a movie like Star Trek on opening night, I'll pay the fee for peace of mind that I get a ticket.

I prefer their online version though as I can print out a confirmation slip just in case, plus the fee is only $1 per ticket. Is it the same for E* or do they charge more?

Question why does my 622 have Fandango but not my 722, is Fandango only
for the 622?

Fandango showed up on my 722 this morning, have had Fandango on my
622 for two weeks.

Just checked my 722 and have the application and can check showtimes, but cannot order tickets because I have no phone line. That is so dumb. So I will probably not be using it much.

No Fandango on my 722

I don't know if I would use this - but was curious to take a look at it. It is not there. I went to the dish website to look around and there are a few other applications I am not seeing either - History Interactive, ESPN Interactive, and Bloomberg. Is there something I need to do to have these activated? I have a 722 version 6.18.