Dish network® meets 100 hd channel mark ahead of schedule

jeez, been outta town, and now i see this.....and I just cancelled all my movie channels. ARGH

When will MTV HD and VH1 HD be coming to Dish? and will they ever acquire KERA HD, KTXA HD, CW HD, in my area of Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)

Scott may sound like "Bagdad Bob" during the last days of Sadaam but I have some questions. Where are the 100 channels? At the airport??? Tell me when they get here and give an accounting of the channels you are counting. Don't include PPV, part-time HD and Sports Alternates. In other words.....WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Hey I didn't come up with the channel count. Where is DirecTV's 100 channels they promised last year?

I have been blasting them on their channel counts all along, here in my MultiChannel News articles and even on the Podcasts.

Scott may sound like "Bagdad Bob" during the last days of Sadaam but I have some questions. Where are the 100 channels? At the airport??? Tell me when they get here and give an accounting of the channels you are counting. Don't include PPV, part-time HD and Sports Alternates. In other words.....WHERE'S THE BEEF?

"Bagdad Bob"?? Come on now.

Scott on several ocassions has held Charlie Ergen's butt to the flame.

Your point isn't wrong, but don't shoot the messenger.

Hey I didn't come up with the channel count. Where is DirecTV's 100 channels they promised last year?

I have been blasting them on their channel counts all along, here in my MultiChannel News articles and even on the Podcasts.

But Directv isn't claiming to have 100 HD channels. They are claiming 95, that includes 8 DNS. So, subtract 8 and add the number of locals you get and that is the number that you can receive from Directv.

No one anywhere can get anything close to 100 on DISH.

The man seems desperate to wrestle the most infuriating poster award from Bob Haller. Well, the Olympics are this weekend.... Be the best that you can be!

Is getting DAMN expensive too...i just upgrade top200 to 250 plus local, I’m paying about $80 with 2HD box’s is almost $96 a month.. That’s ALOT! Is not included even one premium channel .Kinda B.S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)