Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Welcome to another SatelliteGuys Retailer Chat Recap!

Not expecting too much from todays Retailer Chat as I expect it to be more of a Team Summit recap.

The show starts with Amir talking on stage at Team Summit. Once the video is done Brian and Amir welcome us, then we go to more video from Team Summit.

Since we covered Team Summit in detail last week I am not going to rehash things, but I will update this thread if there is anything of interest to you the consumer. :)

The DISH Network Service Plan is being renamed the Protection Plan... (and use to be know as Digital Home Protection Plan)

Confused yet? :)

Team Summit 2012 will be held at the Peabody Hotel / Convention Center in Orland Florida. The dates are May 9th - May 11th, 2012

I went to Universal Studios last year. Coincidentally, it was the week when the Harry Potter ride launched. But I didn't go on it though. The line was just too damn long! But, if I go back there in the future, then I'll check it out.

I went to Universal Studios last year. Coincidentally, it was the week when the Harry Potter ride launched. But I didn't go on it though. The line was just too damn long! But, if I go back there in the future, then I'll check it out.

Well, May is a slower time for the theme parks here. Would be a good time to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)