Dish Network Verizon merger ???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Troch77

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2015
Southern PA
http://cnafinance.com/dish-network-dish-stock-spiking-on-acquisition-rumors/13622

b69c68d7dfc456c3aec5b2b3ca3f16dd.jpg

FiOS plus dish on roof?

Might give triple play. I have FiOS Internet and Dish video and ATT cell phones. Wouldn't take much to get me to consolidate. Assuming I can get Verizon coverage in WV.

Reactions: Troch77
Do we really need dish to screw up Verizon. I don't want to have to cancel my Verizon cell phone service and switch to At&t

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Well, as of now the rumor is Charlie would only have 6-8 % stock in the company, So I don't think Dish will have much input if this is the case.
He will just make a Huge amount of money, as will stock holders.

Reactions: truckracer
I have fios and dish . If Verizon buys dish than I will cancel dish and save some cash. I am not going to give Verizon 2 checks a month.

Reactions: reddice
I have fios and dish . If Verizon buys dish than I will cancel dish and save some cash. I am not going to give Verizon 2 checks a month.
I too have fios Internet and dish TV. Fios tv is too expensive in my area so I save about $80 a month having dish TV. If verizon bought em out i wonder what pricing would be like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)