Dish new HD Pack for Puerto Rico

I have a VIP622 with 110 and 119 Antennas. I am getting an Error 004 To change channels press up or down ....

Cannot see this channels
CMDY, LIFE, Food, HGTV, A&E, FX, TBS, MTV, Spike, NICK, DISN, TOON, DISC, TLC, CNN, TWC

Can See
USA, HIST, Bravo, TNT, ESPN, ESPN2, DISXD, APL, CNBC, HDNET, HDTHR, HDNMV

What is going on?

YEAH! getting the new channels! enjoying CSI on SPIKE HD. as for WGN i can see the channel there but is red which means im not subscribed.. also theres a CBS C, CI, Green channels but i dont know if those where there...

anybody else has USA and SyFy repeated?9432(SYFY)9431(USA) appear red(not sub)and 5503(SYFY)5502(USA)

I have a VIP622 with 110 and 119 Antennas. I am getting an Error 004 To change channels press up or down ....

Cannot see this channels
CMDY, LIFE, Food, HGTV, A&E, FX, TBS, MTV, Spike, NICK, DISN, TOON, DISC, TLC, CNN, TWC

Can See
USA, HIST, Bravo, TNT, ESPN, ESPN2, DISXD, APL, CNBC, HDNET, HDTHR, HDNMV

What is going on?

try a reset on the receiver!

YEAH! getting the new channels! enjoying CSI on SPIKE HD. as for WGN i can see the channel there but is red which means im not subscribed.. also theres a CBS C, CI, Green channels but i dont know if those where there...

anybody else has USA and SyFy repeated?9432(SYFY)9431(USA) appear red(not sub)and 5503(SYFY)5502(USA)

same hear I hope we can get that WGN in HD!

Did anyone else's new HD channels? This afternoon I had all of the new HD channels plus old ones. Now, I don't even have the old ones. ???????????

Last edited:
same problem

I cant even see a single new HD channel just the stupid religious channel(channel 54 which is new and SD)
I tried everything the agent told me to troubleshoot and I cant seem to find the new HD channels just the old ones like USA,TNT,HDnet,HDtht,HDmovies
what the hell is wrong?:rant:
I did everything factory reset get an agent to send an authorization to my receiver , reset,check switch,unplug for 2mins and then the agent said that if I am not receiving the new HD it means my receiver is busted and I just cant explain how what would happen if its 1 day old and I was able to view my SD pack and when I called for the HD to be added I didnt have to reset the receiver or anything, it just appeared and everything was ok until the release of the new channels
they change my package to Classic Silver 200 + pr locals + the new AK/HI/PR/VI HD Pak and still no new HD Channel ,i can see old 7 HD Channel. usa,tnt,espn.HDTHR,HD net, HD movies and SiFi plus new arecibo ch 54 :(((((,But none of the new HD Channels :confused::confused::confused::confused:

FYI: A number of channels which were supposed to launch today for PR / USVI did NOT launch...

For more details please CLICK HERE.

Also as far as the new HD channels go, the official turn on date for them on August 7th. Some folks might not see them until then.

I wouldn't start calling Dish until August 1st for them.

FYI: A number of channels which were supposed to launch today for PR / USVI did NOT launch...

For more details please CLICK HERE.

Also as far as the new HD channels go, the official turn on date for them on August 7th. Some folks might not see them until then.

I wouldn't start calling Dish until August 1st for them.

The new HD channels DID show up on my receiver earlier today and I watched them. Now all of my HD channels are gone and the new channels only show in red in the 4900 -9k range.

Platinum Pkg with PR DMA it's posible now.

Helo

Hi people after 2 hour in the phone with my new friends at Colorado advance engeniring department, Tier 2 engeniers, I have achived the unachivable. As you can see the screen shot of my account, it reflects the Plantinum Pkg activated along with the PR DMA locals. I am watching all the HD channels available in the platinum pkg right now along with the locals for PR and the lineup that they activated today is also showing up in all of my boxes. I am reciving the AL/HI/PR/VI HD Pkg on the 4900-32 range off of sat 110 and the rest of the HD's not available in that range are coming off of 61.5. For examples MGM, Universal HD, NFL HD, NetGeo HD and so on. Aslo CI and WGN are turned on of off sat 110. Plus come saturday I also get the $10 discount of the platiunum service.

Attachments

• My Dish Account.jpg
    My Dish Account.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 154
Hello guys

I'm new here. I suscribed to Dish network two weeks ago with a 211K receiver. And in a good time.

Coco62- I have Dish Latino Max, and I receive all the new HD channels. 32 HD channels (less Starz because I don't suscribe this premium).

Let it some days, remember that Scott said that the retailer chat anounce all the changes effective August 1.

Scott, thanks for all the information that you bring to us.

Wao.... HD channels.... it's amazing!!!!

I have classic bronze 100+locals+AL/HI/PR/VI HD Pkg whats wrong that I cant see not even 1 of the new HD but I can see the new local they added?

Just to make sure that everybody in PR knows that now it can be done. You can have Platinum HD Service while keeping you PR locals and also get the new lineup put in effect today. Just be pesistent, don't give up an escalate the matter all the way up. No CSR will be able to help you. This only is achived at tier 2 level.

And yes everithing is working today. Maybe if its not working you have to do a hard reset. Unplug for about 1 minute and plug back in. If it does not work keep calling and escalate the matter. Repeat, dont give up. Don't accept no for an answer, make the CSR conect you all the way up to the engeniring department.

Okay here is a pic of the programing I currently receive why am I not getting the new channels?
I have done everything possible today and all I have gotten is "We are not sure" "your receiver needs to be replaced" "a tech needs to go to your home to check your setup"
everything on my account is working perfectly its just missing the new channels
here is a pic of my setup

Attachments

• dishinfo.jpg
    dishinfo.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 123
Symbol your account seems to be in order. Have you done a hard reset? Unplug the reciver wait 1 minute and plug back in. It should do the trick. If not do a check swicht test so it forces a guide download.

did a check switch left it to download epg and nada
sys info passes as green on 110w and 119w and I made sure the signal was steady on both sats
right now rebooting my 222k by pressing power button for 5seconds
after this I really dont know what else to try this is just the worst experience with a brand new receiver I've ever had

Nothing here in the VI

I'm also one of the apparently unlucky few to not have access to the new HD channels in the PR/VI pack. I subscribe to Classic Silver 200, HBO & Showtime Unlimited, AK/HI/PR/VI Pak. Spoke to 2 different CSR's and 1 tech support person: best info that they could provide was that their systems don't show those channels in any of their documentation, therefore maybe they'll be added at a later date:confused:.

I really didn't have the patience to put any more time or effort into the whole escalation routine, so I'll probably wait for Sat. 8/1 and see what happens.

To all those fortunate to have new HD to watch tonight: ENJOY for the rest of us:up:)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)