DISH Obsolete Receivers List

My guess is that the receiver models not listed in the original obsolete list were obsoleted a long time ago.
But just in case... anyone interested in a slightly used 4000 receiver? :) It worked when I disconnected it 15 years ago.

Can you add an external HDD to the 211z? I thought I read that the addition of the HDD just worked on the 211 and 211k.

No optical output either. Also no built in tuner, requiring optional OTA dongle.

Also the 211z does not support caller ID or the DishHOME interactive channel.

Can you add an external HDD to the 211z? I thought I read that the addition of the HDD just worked on the 211 and 211k.

None of those matter to me for my commercial account.

Although, I don't care much for the non-rectangular shape. The 211k was the perfect form factor.

Reactions: TheKrell
I'm sure most regular members here already know this, but for those that don't, if you have one of these, do not replace/upgrade it on your own. Let Dish do it and it will cost you nothing (at least that's how they've always done it in the past).

I'm sure most regular members here already know this, but for those that don't, if you have one of these, do not replace/upgrade it on your own. Let Dish do it and it will cost you nothing (at least that's how they've always done it in the past).
Yes. I had 11 "purchased" receivers replaced. And, they still show as "purchased" on MyDish.

Would that be 311, 322, 211, 211k, 211z, 222, 411, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, and HWS, unless I'm leaving out one.
IF that is all the receivers left , it will be much more simple for DISH or Echostar to maintain the software on those few boxes rather then boxes going back to 96 till today. I foresee some of the rest of these being obsoleted to get the list down even further. I see the Vip class and Hopper class will be the only ones left. That way they can maximize the fees that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)