Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH Free Preview Sept. 13-21: All customers will have access to The Weather Channel to stay up-to-date on Hurricane Florence and the nation’s top weather stories with expert insights from the most trusted source in weather.

To all SatelliteGuys members, please stay SAFE! We will be here for you when you get back home. :)

My parents just sold their condo in Myrtle Beach. Not a moment too soon, although it will probably be fine.

I didn't realize that The Weather Channel wasn't already in all packages. It's always been on basic cable as long as I've had a cable system with more than 13 channels...

Reactions: TheKrell
The Weather Channel might be free, but they have added commercials to make more money and probably charging the vendors double price. I prefer Weather Nation.

Reactions: pattykay
The Weather Channel might be free, but they have added commercials to make more money and probably charging the vendors double price. I prefer Weather Nation.

yeah weather channel sucks now - Weather Nation is better - Wunderground is the best app to use for local conditions since they are produced by REAL local stations by regular users. I run a station myself and happen to be the only one streaming data for a 20mile radius..requires some upkeep but worth it.

i watch weather channels show.
get weather from them via weather interactive channel. good
online i like accuweather.com they provide me with humidty and dew point levels, which is good to know.
:)

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)