DISH On Demand's "My Movies" List - EMPTIED Before Expiration!

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
Why does this happen? On my 722k in "DISH On Demand", I selected/downloaded 5 movies yesterday. They all downloaded sucessfully - eventually. They had varying expiration times of 15 days (for the HD versions) to 30 days - they were all "free" selections. This morning, I browse to to the "My Rentals" menu and find that all of the movies are gone. This happened a week or so ago when I had just selected one free movie and I had 30 days to view it. As I've often said, I love the technology of the 722k but experience as the parent of an infant is helpful. From slow guides, to freeze-ups, to the aforementioned issue, the 722k requires as much burping and diaper changing - hard reboots, check switches, and other troubleshooting - as an infant.

Eric

Last edited:
Why does this happen? On my 722k in "DISH On Demand", I selected/downloaded 5 movies yesterday. They all downloaded sucessfully - eventually. They had varying expiration times of 15 days (for the HD versions) to 30 days - they were all "free" selections. This morning, I browse to to the "My Rentals" menu and find that all of the movies are gone. This happened a week or so ago when I had just selected one free movie and I had 30 days to view it. As I've often said, I love the technology of the 722k but experience as the parent of an infant is helpful. From slow guides, to freeze-ups, to the aforementioned issue, the 722k requires as much burping and diaper changing - hard reboots, check switches, and other troubleshooting - as an infant.

Eric

Join the club: http://www.satelliteguys.us/blockbuster-movie-pass-support/269407-my-rentals-empty-after-update.html

Typical Dish S.O.P. releasing a feature before any of the bugs are worked out of it.

Thanks, primestar. I did a search before starting this thread but didn't find anything that looked relevant. Can a moderator move my post to the thread that primestar referenced?

Eric

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)