Better way to search for and add movies to My Rentals?

mpeltz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 11, 2005
Atlanta
Perhaps I'm missing something. I've been using the Dish receiver menu interface to add movies to My Rentals. It's very slow and clunky. Is there an online or app interface that can be used to add movies to My Rentals? I was looking at the Dish Network app on the iPad. It's very easy to search and browse movies, but you can only watch the moving on the iPad. I would like to select a moving using the app interface, but have the movie added to My Rentals on the DVR. Then I can watch it on the big screen. :confused:

It would appear that dishonline is still not an option for free movies (even though there is a checkbox for them).

I'm guessing that you would need to seek out a DVR with the new UI (ViP922, Hopper) to get this capability.

Perhaps I'm missing something. I've been using the Dish receiver menu interface to add movies to My Rentals. It's very slow and clunky. Is there an online or app interface that can be used to add movies to My Rentals? I was looking at the Dish Network app on the iPad. It's very easy to search and browse movies, but you can only watch the moving on the iPad. I would like to select a moving using the app interface, but have the movie added to My Rentals on the DVR. Then I can watch it on the big screen. :confused:

You can use the All Movies option and use the search function there if you know the title of the movie you are looking for instead of scrolling through thousands of movies alphabetically in the BB at Home option in the DVR menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts