My Rental... how to delete?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Is there a way to delete the movies on my rental before viewing them? It seems like one has to wait for the movie to download fully and then fast forward to the end to be able to get the delete button. Is this the way it works?

Thanks for asking. You can edit your BBMP and Dishonline queue selections or delete items you no longer wish to see from the www.disihonline.com website.

I have not been able to delete them before they finish downloading. With the most recent firmware (L722 on my 722 and L645 on my 612s) I have not been able to delete them until I watch at least a little bit first. I have not been able to delete any rentals from DishOnline before (as Lou suggests above), but I'll go and try that right now.

Edit 1: There appears to be no way to delete the rentals from DishOnline. No X button. Attempting to play them results in the "Rental Playback Unsupported" popup.

Edit 2: I also tried DRA which does allow you to attempt to delete your rentals. It gives "Unknown Error Occurred" as it has since Oct 1.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)