Dish Online and DRA grid woes

Doppelbok67

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2011
In the mitten
Hey, DIRT... I wonder if you could address a few issues for me? I have a 722k with Sling Adapter, and it's worked fine now for nearly a year. I can access my receiver through Dish Online, and also through the DRA on my Blackberry. But the program grid when displayed for 'All' is not showing all my channels.

For example, neither grid shows 582 Willow Cricket or 901 Euronews... I don't know if other channels are missing, but to be honest I haven't checked all of them one by one. It's interesting to note that if I select a channel above or below these channels, I can still channel up or channel down and access the missing grid channels. But of course that's an inconvenience and I can't set it to record the channels that are missing.

I've also noticed that the Dish Online grid doesn't list any channels from 900 on up, however the Blackberry grid does.

I've both reset the receiver and unplugged and plugged in the Sling Adapter many times, but the issue remains.

Oh, and one other issue while I think of it... when watching a hockey game on my local RSN (Fox Sports Detroit) on either Dish Online or Blackberry the grid shows an entirely different game for the HD channel, not Red Wings, and sometimes an entirely different start time as a result. Again, that makes it hard to record.

Can you please look into these issues?

The DishOnline grid does not go above channel 900. This is normal, and working as designed

For the other issues, will you please send me a PM with your phone number or account number?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts