Dish Order Mixup: My Fault, Not Sadoun's!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
MJFlash

Thanks for the good words. Glad you got this sorted out. I checked on your 100cm dish order, and It actually shipped the day you have ordered it 2/2/07. It is on a truck for delivery to you anytime now.

Go here: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

Enter your ebay item number for the 100cm dish you bought from us, and you will see the tracking info.

P.S. Yes, we drop ship to some of the dealers. So if you get a shipment from us that you ordered from someone else, don't be surprised... :D

That is great to hear, I ordered most of my system from them, only the Invacom is from another boarder who is a terrific person to deal with as well.

Rick

Hi, Sadoun!

I thought I'd already posted this, but obviously missed hitting the Post key! Please accept my sincere apologies for the misunderstanding - I'd never before encountered a drop-ship situation such as this one, and I was genuinely confused about where that package came from. As you noted above, your shipment of the 100cm dish did in fact arrive as promised, on the day you said it would.

It's not up and running yet, only because I've ordered more goodies from you to make it a proper install, and am just waiting for them to arrive.

I truly apologize for the misunderstanding!

Sincere Thanks!
Mark

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)